This is my list of things I want to accomplish in the year 2010. Twelve things in twelve months. I will be updating as I complete things so stay tuned for the stories! Check out the "My 2010 List" tab up top to keep tabs on me.
1. Take the boys to the beach for the first time and make a sandcastle.COMPLETED 5/3-5/7
2. Get in shape. I would love to be able to run again. First thing on the list is to get new braces for my knees and get my lower muscles back. Goal: 1 mile. Doens't sound like much but for someone with arthritis and bad knees, that is far. COMPLETED 12/23 (1 mile in 10.4 minutes)
3. Make sure the boys see REAL snow. Like, able to build a snowman snow. If we have to travel then we have to travel. COMPLETED 2/13
4.Hire a sitter for the boys and go out on the town with T like we did before kids. I love my boys but we are due a night out. COMPLETED 10/12!
5. Volunteer for an afternoon at a soup kitchen or other charity type deal. Time to give back. COMPLETED 12/18!
6. Write a long hand thank-you letter to my mother. She has done some amazing things for me and I want her to know I appreciate it. COMPLETED 12/25!
7. Go to a concert. Of some sort. Its good for the soul and been way too long. COMPLETED 10/1!